According to the Mayo Clinic, participating in a support group gives you an opportunity to be with people who are likely to have a common purpose and likely to understand one another.
Au-Parents Need group members meet on Wednesday nights at 9 p.m EST, from the comfort of your home because we meet over Zoom. 😌 Some of the perks you’ll gain by spending your Hump Day evenings with us may include:
- Feeling comforted by people who share similar experiences
- Speaking openly and honestly about your feelings (good or bad)
- Swapping stories about common occurrences
- Continuous motivation and encouragement
- Boosting your sense of confidence, acceptance, control, and faith
- Sharing firsthand information and advice
- Offering helpful resources for your or your loved one’s health, finances, and social networks (off and online)
- Recommendations from occasional, experienced subject matter experts and professionals
Ready to be a part of our weekly meet-up? Click here to complete our member request form.